Give as you live
We use "Give as you live" to support the Chaddesden Anglican Evangelical Trust, a separate charity which supports mission work in Chaddesden. Sign up with "Give as you live" and everytime you shop on-line with people like Amazon, John Lewis or Argos, they donate money to your chosen cause without charging you more! It's free and it's easy. Though it's only a little each time, 'every little helps'.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything
- Cruse: 0800 808 1677 bereavement helpline
- MACSAS: Minister and Clergy Sexual Abuse Survivors. 0808 801 0340 support for those abused by ministers, clergy or others under the guise of the church
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- NAPAC: National Association for People Abused in Childhood. 0808 801 0331. Support for adults abused as children
- Samaritans Helpline: 08457 90 90 90 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Stop It Now: 0808 1000 900 preventing child sexual abuse
- Survivors Trust: 01788 550554. Support for men who have experienced sexual assault or rape